- The fellowship program fills a total of two positions each academic year.
- Applications for fellowship must be submitted through ERAS.
- Applicants may be considered for admission to the fellowship if they:
- Have successfully completed, or will have successfully completed by the date of matriculation, an ACGME accredited three year residency in internal medicine.
- Can document they are American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) certifying board examination eligible, or are ABIM Internal Medicine board certified.
- Provide a written recommendation from their residency training program director for admission to the fellowship program.
- Submit a complete and accurate set of application materials (see ERAS website for more detail).
- Complete a personal interview at the Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine at Marshall University.
- Qualify according to the prevailing policies and procedures as set forth by the Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine at Marshall University Graduate Medical Education Committee and the Office of Graduate Medical Education.
- Document passage of USMLE Step 3 or its equivalent
Please do not mail any documents to us unless we request them from you directly.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail.
The deadline for submitting your application is July 31.