To access the video for Dr. Jacob Kilgore's keynote presentation and the award ceremony Click Here
To obtain credit for attending or watching the video the PSQI Keynote and Awards, please fill out a CME Form
To view the award winners for the 9th Annual PSQI Summit Click Here
To access the 9th Annual PSQI Summit Entries Click Here
The Annual Quality & Safety Summit is jointly sponsored by Cabell Huntington Hospital and the Office of Graduate Medical Education to foster interprofessional collaboration and communication. Presentations of projects include hospital employees, attendings, resident/fellows and medical students.
Many multi-year, multi-disciplinary projects have resulted in improvements in patient safety and quality.
Annual awards are:
- CHH Outstanding Quality Improvement (QI) Award
- CHH Outstanding Patient Safety Award
- CMO’s Outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Project Vice Dean’s Award for Best Integrated/Sustainable QI Project
- Outstanding Resident Patient Safety Award
- Outstanding Resident QI Award
- Outstanding Medical Student Patient Safety Award
- Outstanding Medical Student QI Award
- Frank D. Shuler MD, PhD, Program Award (Award for the residency/fellowship program with most QI/PS Poster presentations)