Creative services provided by the School of Medicine include graphic design, photography, presentations, poster layout and printing.
Other services include review of marketing and communication collateral for Marshall University, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and Marshall Health brand compliance. The team can also provide official logos and templates upon request.
- Professional portraits
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Education and training programs
- Special events
- Digital & Print Graphic Design
- Collateral (such as brochures, reports, invitations and save-the-date cards, ads, banners)
- Digital assets for website pages, blogs and social outreach (including infographics, charts, graphs and diagrams)
- Poster Printing
- Large-scale posters and presentation materials
- PowerPoint and poster templates branded with the School of Medicine logo or co-branded with Marshall Health or other partners
Research Day Poster Printing
The LAST DAY for free poster printing for Research Day 2020 is Tuesday, March 3, at Noon. ALL PPT/PDF files are to be submitted to the Graphic Design Department request page.
Due to the large demand for posters and our resources, entries will not be accepted after this date & time.
Research Day Printing Guidelines
- Printing requests and entries must be entered through the Request Services Form by the deadline.
- Any submission after the given date will not be printed.
- Posters will NOT be accepted if requested through any other method than the Request Form.
- Research Day Poster Size Maximum: 44" Wide x 34.5" Tall | Download Templates
- If deadline is missed alternate printing services: